Tuesday, November 8 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday, November 9 9:00AM – 2:00PM
Tuesday, November 8 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Wednesday, November 9 10:00AM – 4:00PM
On Wednesday, November 9, no attendees will be allowed to enter the exhibit hall after 3pm (even if you have previously been on the show floor that day). There are no exceptions to this policy.
1. Access & Acceptable Behavior: Kosherfest, operated by Diversified Communications is open to industry and trade professionals only. Registrant acknowledges and agrees that its participation in Event, including being a spectator or a participant in competitions or demonstrations is undertaken in the course of their employment or in the pursuit of their business interests. In order to ensure the Event achieves the goals it has set for participants Diversified reserves the right, in its sole discretion to limit or deny access or remove any entity or individual, including but not limited to those soliciting outside of exhibitor booths or other designated areas and those not deemed by Diversified as appropriate part of the industry the Event is serving as well as those disruptive to the Event by any means.No one under the age of 18 will be granted admittance or access at any time. Diversified’s policies regarding allowable attendees and allowable behavior including setting a minimum age for attendees will be strictly enforced. Diversified may require a photo id and/or proof of employment (i.e. business card, company ID card, verification of employment on company letterhead etc.) in order to confirm registrants’ identity and age prior to admission or during to the Event.
2. Cancellation Policy: Registrations may be cancelled if written notice is timely provided to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration fees paid are non-refundable, except in the case of hardship, which shall include travel restrictions impacting a registrant due to the COVID 19 global pandemic. Substitutions of registrants may be made to other employees at the same company at any time up to the start of the Event. Once a badge (either physical or virtual) is issued it cannot be transferred to another. Those in attendance whose identity does not match an issued badge may be removed and precluded from participation in future Diversified events. If an event is canceled by Diversified or a registrant cancels and a registrant does not timely request a refund or confirm what other event or service the fees should be applied toward, such fees will be forfeited.
3. COVID-19 Safety Precautions: Diversified Communications is committed to creating a safe environment for our customers to conduct business. We will run all live in person Even+A10nce with applicable health and safety guidelines (including especially those related COVID-19). We anticipate that some of the measures necessary to ensure the safety of our staff and customers will include social distancing and other measures different from our past event editions. We will communicate all requirements on our event website, in event signage and in other correspondence. Your failure or refusal to abide by the requirements will be grounds for your immediate removal.
5. Likeness Promotion: Registrants grant to Diversified the right to use their name, likeness, biographical information, voice, content of any interview, image and/or photograph and any other indicia of persona worldwide, for trade, advertising and/or promotional purposes. Registrants shall have no rights of review, approval, or compensation, provided however that registrants may request a limitation on use, which may be granted if related to personal safety concerns. Please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
6. Photographs and Videos Limited: Due to the sensitive nature of new products and unique displays accessible at the Event, photographs or video of the stands of other Exhibitors’ booths on the Event exhibit floor or screen shots of others’ virtual booths are prohibited. Attending personnel of exhibitors or qualified press must seek advance written approval from Diversified to photograph, film or make audio recordings at the Event and must abide by all conditions imposed.
7. Event Content Sharing Restrictions: Registrant understands that the conference sessions and materials are valuable property subject to varied copyright restrictions and agrees not to make audio or video recordings or to duplicate and share content obtained through Event platforms without obtaining prior written permission. Additionally, attendees understand that although Diversified makes all reasonable efforts ensure educational sessions delivered at the Event include accurate and helpful content, it is provided without representation or warranty of any kind. Attendees should only ever rely upon their own professional judgment in determining how content provided might apply to their own circumstances.
8. Sampling: Exhibitors at some of Diversified’s live Events offer product samples to registrants, demonstrate the products or offer their products for purchase. This activity must in all cases be confined to the exhibitors’ booths. Diversified imposes requirements on exhibitors to comply with applicable laws, including food safety and sales tax regulations. Nevertheless registrants engage in any sampling or participate in product demonstrations at their own risk. Should samples include consumable food or drink, registrants will not be permitted to exit the Event venue with them. All edible consumables will be confiscated at the Event exits and donated to charity.
9. Compliance: Registrants’ participation in Diversified’s Events shall not violate any regulations administered and enforced by the U.S. Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control’s (OFAC) Sanctions Program or other applicable laws. Further, if a registrant’s country of residence requires further review as pursuant to Diversified internal compliance procedure, registrant will provide additional information as reasonably requested.
10. Limitation of Liability: Diversified shall have no liability to registrants, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for harm of any kind related to their participation in Diversified’s Event, unless its liability cannot be limited or excluded by law. In no event shall Diversified be liable to Registrant for any consequential, indirect, special or incidental damages, even if it has been advised of the possibility of such potential damages. The foregoing limitation of liability and exclusion of certain damages shall apply regardless of the success or effectiveness of other remedies.
11. Offsite Travel: Should registrant utilize transportation provided by Diversified to leave the Event venue for a site visit, offsite demonstration or for any other reason, registrant acknowledges and agrees that they knowingly assume any and all risks of injury in any way connected or associated with such travel and activities conducted outside the Event venue and hereby waives, and agrees to release, Diversified and its affiliated and subsidiary corporations, from any claims arising therefrom.
12. Credit Card Payments: Kosherfest is the company name which will appear on your credit card billing statement.