Neither proof of vaccinations nor a negative Covid test will be required at Kosherfest this year.
Face Masks will not be required, however, they are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED, regardless of vaccination status.
AND REMEMBER, FOR THE SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF ALL KOSHERFEST ATTENDEES, EXHIBITORS AND EVENT STAFF, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE HEALTH AND
- Avoid Physical Contact
- Practice Social Distancing
- Wash and Sanitize your Hands Frequently
- Wear a Face Covering
- Isolate if You Feel Unwell
Please protect yourself and your potential customers by following these basic food sampling guidelines:
- Wear a face mask, that covers your mouth and nose, at all times within your booth.
- Wash your hands often.
- Wear gloves and use tongs when handling samples.
- Have hand sanitizer available in your booth for attendees and your staff.
- Complete the Temporary Food Permit application for the Secaucus Board of Health. An enforcement officer from the Board of Health will be onsite to confirm all exhibitors are in compliance.
- Please provide attendees with individually portioned samples in small sampling containers.
- Please do not place food out on a serving tray for attendees to help themselves to shared samples of food.