CASA AGROMONTE USA INC.
YELLOW CHERRY TOMATO PASTA SAUCE
The Agromonte’s Yellow Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce gives a refined touch to the simplest and fastest recipes. You will leave your guests speechless! The pasta sauce is prepared only with natural ingredients, starting from the use of the precious cherry tomato which enriches every dish with its delicate and exclusive taste. The Yellow Cherry Tomato is a precious variety that contains all the Sicilian sun. Thanks to its sweet and unique taste, it is perfect served with strong taste ingredients to enhance their flavour.
OUR RECIPE : Fish Fillets Roll-ups
Ingredients (4 servings)
• 4 Fish Fillets • 1 Aubergine • 1.76 oz Caciocavallo Cheese • 11.64 oz of Agromonte ready to
use Yellow Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce • 3.53 oz Bread Crumbs • 1.06 oz Roasted Almonds
• Fresh Mint
1. Wash and dry the fish fillets. Add oil, salt and pepper, then breadcrumb the fillets.
2. Cut the aubergine and put it in a colander with a pinch of salt. Drop it and fry it with a little olive
oil and let it cool.
3. In a bowl mix the aubergine cubes with the caciocavallo cheese, 4 tablespoons of AGROMONTE
Ready to use Yellow Cherry Tomato pasta sauce, chopped almonds, breadcrumbs and mint.
4. Fill each fillet with the stuffing and roll it up. Close each roll with a toothpick. Cook in a preheated
oven at 392 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 minutes.
5. Finally cut the fillet into slices. Lay some yellow cherry tomato pasta sauce on each plate and
place a slice of fish on it.
Agromonte is an italian company specialized in the production of cherry tomato-based products, that we work in Sicily during summertime with fresh raw material.
The Ready Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce is our masterpiece and is sold in the traditional beer bottle (11.64 oz). Together with the Sauces, we produce Passate, Pesti, Bruschette and Specialties, tipical Italian deliciousnesses perfect to season pasta, pizza and to spread on bruschetta. Futhermore the nature is on our side: we also produce an Organic line that is prepared and created using raw materials of our own production coming from organic agriculture.