Business To Business Kosher
Badge Pick Up closes at 2:00pm. Exhibit hall admission closes at 3:00pm. The show closes at 4:00pm.
All attendees are limited to one bag of products per person when exiting the exhibit hall - there are no exceptions.
This is where the global kosher industry does business. From chain supermarkets to corner groceries, foodservice establishments to caterers, every kind of kosher decision maker will find opportunity and inspiration at Kosherfest.
• Exhibit hall featuring 350+ producers, distributors and suppliers of certified kosher foods and services
• Product pavilions from Israel, Italy, Argentina and more
• New and innovative products, featured in the New Product Showcase
• The 2014 Kosherfest New Product Awards Showcase
• 7th Annual Culinary Competition, produced in partnership with the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts
• Culinary Demonstrations featuring the latest trends and techniques in kosher foodservices
• Mashgiach of the Year Award presented by Kashrus Magazine
• Spotlight Session with Michael Sansolo, Retail and Food Industry Consultant
Show Hours: Tuesday, 10am-5pm | Wednesday, 10am-4pm
ID'S ARE CHECKED FOR ENTRY TO THE EXHIBIT HALL AND MUST MATCH BADGE. REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 2:00PM THE LAST DAY OF THE SHOW, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11. NO ATTENDEES WILL BE ADMITTED TO ENTER THE EXHIBIT HALL AFTER 3PM ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2014. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Kosherfest is open to members of the trade industry only, and is not open to the public.