Business To Business Kosher
This is where the global kosher industry does business. From chain supermarkets to corner groceries, foodservice establishments to caterers, every kind of kosher decision maker will find opportunity and inspiration at Kosherfest.
• Exhibit hall featuring 350+ producers, distributors and suppliers of certified kosher foods and services
• Product pavilions from Israel, Italy, Argentina and more
• New and innovative products, featured in the New Product Showcase
• The 2014 Kosherfest New Product Awards
• 6th Annual Culinary Competition
• Culinary Demonstrations featuring the latest trends and techniques in kosher foodservices
• State of the Kosher Industry, from Menachem Lubinsky, President of Lubicom Marketing & Consulting, kosher industry authority and founder of Kosherfest
• Mashgiach of the Year Award presented by Kashrus Magazine
• Spotlight Session with Michael Sansolo, Retail and Food Industry Consultant
Show Hours: Tuesday, 10am-5pm | Wednesday, 10am-4pm
ID'S ARE CHECKED FOR ENTRY TO THE EXHIBIT HALL AND MUST MATCH BADGE. REGISTRATION CLOSES AT 2:00PM THE LAST DAY OF THE SHOW, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11. NO ATTENDEES WILL BE ADMITTED TO ENTER THE EXHIBIT HALL AFTER 3PM ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2014. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Kosherfest is open to members of the trade industry only, and is not open to the public.