▪ See Pereg Products at Quality Frozen Foods Booth #136 & FOODCO Booth #642
▪ Pereg Products Are All Natural, non-GMO, OU & CRC Kosher Certified
▪ New! Everything but the Bagel Spice; Whole Wheat, Sweet Thai Chili & Golden Crisp Panko/Breadcrumbs; New Gluten-Free Flours: Teff & Plantain
Secaucus & Clifton, NJ, November 13-14, 2018 – Pereg Natural Foods (www.pereg-gourmet.com), a New Jersey based company in business for more than a century is pleased to showcase its extended line of all-natural spice and spice blends, panko and breadcrumbs, ancient grains and eight gluten-free flours, along with other healthy products trending among consumers at Kosherfest 2018, in Secaucus, NJ, Nov 13-14, 2018 (www.kosherfest.com)
The complete line of Pereg Natural Food products will be presented at the Quality Frozen Foods booth #136 and FoodCo Distributors booth #642, both long-time distributors of Pereg Natural Foods and leaders in the kosher food distribution industry.
New from Pereg Natural Foods at Kosherfest 2018:
- Pereg Everything but The Bagel Spice Mix – in the supermarket spice aisle as of September 2018. It’s fresh, 100% natural, gluten-free, vegan, and OU and CRC kosher-certified, with no MSG, additives or preservatives. (MSRP: $5.50, 3 oz).
- Pereg’s seasoned bread crumb collection just got even bigger with the introduction of three delicious new styles: Thai Sweet Chili Panko Crumbs, Whole Wheat Panko, and Golden Crisp Bread Crumbs. They join a crunchy family that includes Classic, American, Viennese, Mexican, and Italian Fine Bread Crumbs and their Japanese cousins Spicy Panko, Coarse Panko, and Fine Panko. They are all-natural, vegan, certified Non-GMO, and OU and CRC kosher-pareve. (MSRP: $4.85, 9 oz bag).
- New Mixed Spice blends from Pereg including Adobo, Chipotle, Chinese 5 Spice, Burger Seasoning, Sriracha, Thai Sweet Chili, Cajun, Pumpkin Spice and Garam Masala join the world-class selection of herbs and pure spices that Pereg Natural Foods is known for. (MSRP is $5.15-$5.50, 4.2 oz.)
- Pereg’s Eight Gluten-Free Flours include almond, banana, buckwheat, chickpea, coconut, quinoa and new teff and plantain varieties. Their expanded line provides consumers on restricted diets with more and better cooking and baking options. All are certified gluten-free and non-GMO, 100% natural, non-dairy and certified kosher. Pereg is proud of these healthful alternatives to white flour. They are packaged in 16 oz. re-sealable stay-fresh bags. (MSRP: $4.99).
Additional Pereg all-natural products include gluten-free pastas, quinoa, baby quinoa, quinoa flakes and quinoa blends, ancient grains including freekeh, kamut, teff and farro, and gluten free breakfast cereals. All Pereg products are available to consumers at www.pereg-gourmet.com and at supermarkets, natural food stores and independent and kosher food stores nationwide.
All the brand’s offerings are 100% pure, fresh and natural and never include any additives, preservatives, fillers, MSG, or food coloring. In addition, every product is OU Kosher certified, and many are Non-GMO Project verified, gluten-free certified, Whole Grain Council approved, and vegan.
Visit Pereg Natural Foods at Kosherfest 2018 at Quality Frozen Foods Booth 136, and FoodCo Distributors Booth 642, to see and sample the full line of Pereg products.
Kosherfest, where the global kosher industry does business, will take place November 13-14, 2018 at the Meadowlands Exposition Center in Secaucus, NJ. In addition to hundreds of booths, experts will address a variety of topics including: the state of the kosher food industry, the newest trends in kosher cuisine, the best new kosher products of 2018 and how to maximize foodservice opportunities, among others.
ABOUT PEREG NATURAL FOODS
Pereg was established in 1906, and is based in Clifton, NJ. They first became known for their vast variety of pure and natural spices and spice blends, more than 60 in all, from traditional favorites to exotics from around the culinary world.
Today Pereg produces an array of all-natural products that includes ancient grains and ancient grain blends, gluten free pasta, couscous, rice, gluten-free cereal and much more. Pereg Natural Foods products are available at select retailers throughout the US and Canada, and on their website, www.pereg-gourmet.com.
Pereg manufactures all its products from start to finish, controlling the quality from the sourcing until the product is packed and ready for the consumer. All Pereg products are kosher certified by both the Orthodox Union (OU) and CRC, are dairy and lactose-free as well as all natural, with no additives or preservatives. Many products are also certified gluten-free and non-GMO. Follow Pereg Natural Foods on Facebook.com/peregnatural, Twitter @pereggourmet and Instagram @peregnatural.
Photo: Pereg’s Eight Gluten-Free Flours include almond, banana, buckwheat, chickpea, coconut, quinoa and new teff and plantain varieties
Note to Media: Product information, interviews, photos and recipes are available. For arrangements contact Vicki Garfinkel, VICKIGJPR, 973-519-8926, email@example.com.